9:44 P.M.
Yawwn... long day at work. And I have another one tomorrow! While everyone else is lounging around on the weekends, I wake up at 6:45 A.M. for a day full of stress and exhaustion. But today was made a little more exciting when one of our regulars came in for lunch. I might add that he looks like a Calvin Klein model and is from Strasbourg, so he speaks with a hot French accent. I hate when intimidatingly good looking men come in because I start to act extremely awkward when I'm trying to pass off as nonchalant. Last time he came, my voice started cracking and today I stuttered a bit (which made him laugh). But he is very nice and we talked about Metz a bit since Strasbourg is so close by.
A bunch of my friends are in Vegas during this Labor Day weekend, I'm so jealous... but Andrea and I are planning on going horseback riding on the beach Monday morning (as if that isn't totally random). In my spare time, I've also been cleaning out my room and making mental lists on what I need to remember to buy and pack for France. It's so strange that there's only 2.5 weeks until I leave and yet I am still calm. I'm afraid of having a breakdown at the last moment, so I'm going to try and be as prepared as possible in the days before I leave.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment