4:54 P.M.
Paris Hilton on the Jonas Brothers: "I think that they're all really good kids and that they're definitely our next generation of kids and they're all really good so I think that's awesome."
Today is my day off from work, so I ran a few errands and will soon continue packing up my room. I got some copies of my birth certificate, returned library books, and did some shopping at Target and Whole Foods (I'm gonna miss them while I'm gone! They will have to be temporarily substituted by Monoprix and Carrefour). I stocked up on all my favorite toiletries that I won't find in France. I feel like the face wash in France is not as strong. They have Neutrogena and everything, but my face didn't feel as squeaky clean as it does in the U.S. I remember their deep cleanser had a different scent, it smelled just like my room mate's Gucci perfume. Classy!
I'm going to have a Farewell BBQ at my house on Sunday and my dad is going to cook a bunch of dishes that I'll miss while abroad. I'm thinking turkey burgers, flank steak, my favorite terikyaki salmon, etc... And I'm going to take the opportunity this week to gobble up and guzzle down food from all my favorite restaurants. Goodbye, In & Out! Farewell, pearl milk tea! Take care, burritos! Ta-ta, yummy Asian food! Sniffle...
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't worry, there's a few good asian places in Metz, and Luxembourg is only an hour away if you get a craving for seriously international food. Sadly there is no replacement for Target. Good luck packing!
Post a Comment