1:13 A.M.
Because that is all I have been doing this weekend! Raaghhh I've been running all day on 4 hours of sleep and 3 cups of coffee. The bistro has officially become my home away from home, which could be nice were it not for all the people who come in demanding I feed them.
Because that is all I have been doing this weekend! Raaghhh I've been running all day on 4 hours of sleep and 3 cups of coffee. The bistro has officially become my home away from home, which could be nice were it not for all the people who come in demanding I feed them.
Today I made and served my own crepes for the first time and have just about perfected my steamed milk foam for cappuccinos, lattes, etc... I'm starting to really get the hang of things, but the sad part is that I'll be leaving in a month. It feels so nice to do something I love and work in a place that has regular customers and a good reputation in the community. As creepy as it sounds, I love to observe people while they're hanging out with friends/family or just relaxing alone (and the awkward first daters that come in every once in a while).
However, I did have to work all weekend and was exhausted after work, so after closing the bistro I decided to spend my tip money on a manicure next door. Usually I think manicures are so frivolous since I can do my own nails at home and they will probably be ruined this coming week from all the dishwashing I do at work. As tired as I was, I looked at the store and thought, "Hell yeah, I totally deserve it!" My nails look pretty cool, if I may say so myself.
The first thing I did when I got home? Went straight for the wine bottle.
The second - crashed in bed.
The first thing I did when I got home? Went straight for the wine bottle.
The second - crashed in bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment