I put my laundry into the dryer around 1:30 AM and I'm STILL waiting for it to finish cause my bedsheets are in there! I can't believe I've put up with this all year, my house mates and I hate this damn dryer, it screeches for 30 minutes on end and is the source of all that is loud and bad.
I haven't written in here since Vegas, it was really fun! It was packed because it was Memorial Day weekend, but having the hookups really does pay off. Victoria's friend from high school lives in Vegas and got us into all the clubs for free (or else we'd have to pay the $30-$50 cover charge) and got us to the head of the long lines. We sat with some guys who had bottle service, got free drinks, and later had Korean BBQ at 3 AM. They were fun guys, they didn't seem like they were expecting anything from us... but they probably were.
I have a little less than two weeks until graduation! In the meantime, I have 4 papers due this week and a final next week. But then..... I'll be DONE! For the past 20 years I've been going to school... now what am I supposed to do?
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment