11:42 P.M.
Yawn, currently working on my PowerPoint presentation for Thursday. Can't wait to get it over and then VEGAAAAS this weekend!
A few of my friends have graduated this past week, which feels weird to me. They're off flying free while I'm still chained to projects, papers, tests, etc... They're in the real world. At least I get student discounts for another month...? Better go see all those new movies while I can! (wheeee Sex & the City and Indiana Jones)
Things I have to do before I graduate:
- 3 papers
- 2 presentations
- 2 finals
And on top of that, I have to figure out my job situation for the summer. I think I may take this trip to Vegas as an opportunity to get as drunk as possible in order to temporarily ignore these burdens.
Remind me to never take power naps in my bed ever again. I get way too comfortable and will not wake up for 3 hours. Urrghh...
Lykke Li - I'm Good, I'm Gone
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment