Find a wrinkly old man and rub it on his face! Lol thanks for the comment on my blog! Disney was more money than I want to spend on a theme park, but it wasn't terrible. It was 60€ for one day/both parks, and I think that in the states it's about $75 for that? AND not only did I read Twilight, I scoured the internet and watched the movie online :) Oh, I love boredom!
1 comment:
Find a wrinkly old man and rub it on his face! Lol thanks for the comment on my blog! Disney was more money than I want to spend on a theme park, but it wasn't terrible. It was 60€ for one day/both parks, and I think that in the states it's about $75 for that? AND not only did I read Twilight, I scoured the internet and watched the movie online :) Oh, I love boredom!
Post a Comment