Monday, May 18, 2009

Melody A.M.

12:15 A.M.

Uh oh, are Europeans and their damn electro music finally getting to me? Can't stop listening to Röyksopp's album, Melody A.M. But I still refuse to dance to techno/electro and hope that I will never have the urge to pump my fist in the air while thumping my head against an imaginary wall.

Speaking of music, I bought my ticket to Rock a Field 2009 in Luxembourg! Excited to see Kings of Leon (!!), Franz Ferdinand, and the Ting Tings. Random act: Papa Roach. Haven't heard their music since I was a little emo sophomore in high school. My room mate and I haven't figured out how we're actually going to get there, but that's a minor detail... right?

This brings out the LOLz, as Perez Hilton would say:
For the listing of sex and nudity on imdb.com for Angels and Demons:

Sex & Nudity

Tom Hanks is seen swimming in a pool.


PS - I'm on my third box of 100 tissues in a week. Gross.

1 comment:

Pei said...

hahaha that is exactly how i have seen my european friends dance and listen to.