7:48 P.M.
I'm currently at home, cooking some French onion soup. I found a recipe online that everyone ranted and raved about, but now I'm having a bit of a Bridget Jones moment. She made blue soup, mine is purple. Purple French onion soup, is that something you'd want to see on a restaurant menu?
Ok, I let it sit for a while and now it's actually quite tasty! Even my room mates like it :) Hurrah! I've been in a soup mood for the past week (probably because it's 45 degrees outside). At the supermarket, they sell pot au feu veggies together in a little pack so you can just cut them up and make a soup. For 2 Euros!
Today I caught kids passing notes to each other during class, so I took them away and secretly read them once class was over. At first I was really pissed off at them, but then I opened up the paper and it turned out to be a love note! It said something like, "I love you, Clara. I love your big eyes and soft brown hair. From Thomas, written by Clement." Maybe I should've read it in front of the class, hee hee.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:) awwww! that is a cute note and... it's a far cry from what OURs used to say :/ what a lucky girl this clara is
Post a Comment